Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Word, Painful Teeth, and Toys

Yesterday Harmon started saying "catch" pretty clearly during our day long game of throwing and catching his yellow spikey football. Obviously his love of the game runs deep, because every time I would want to stop playing, he would use his cute new word to lure me back in. Smart kid.

He's got his molars all coming in, I expect the bottom ones to break any day now. At least I hope so.

Besides football, he is into pushing his train around and around the room. And playing with the big plastic coins from his garage sale piggy bank.

Right now he is trying to type and growling "gooooo goooo gahhhhhhhh".

And also, yesterday he finally stood by himself for a good 10 seconds. Someday he may actually think about walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the comment moderation, I keep getting spammed. Lame.