Thursday, July 9, 2009

Learning to share

Ok, so I suppose since Harmon didn't really know he had a blog, he won't be slighted by the fact that I have already decided to give half of it away to his unborn baby sibling. I just figured that since I am days away from being halfway pregnant, and days away from knowing ALF's gender, I should overtake this blog and turn it into a real mommy blog. That means I not only get to brag about how amazing I think Harmon is, but I can complain about ALF making me uncomfortable and preventing me from sleeping on my stomach and back because ALF is already so stinkin heavy feeling in there.

So, welcome to the newly purposed blog. I hope you enjoy. But if you don't, that's ok, because it's really for me anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I DO enjoy! I read everytime I see you have a new post! It's fun to keep up with you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the comment moderation, I keep getting spammed. Lame.